Sunday, December 12, 2010

LIST OF THINGS I LOVED ABOUT THE MOVIE 8 BELOW

8 Below is a movie starring Paul Walker (hottie alert hottie alert). It is "THE MOST AMAZING STORY OF SURVIVAL, FRIENDSHIP, AND ADVENTURE EVER TOLD." I'll drink to that! You can read more about the plot here.
I watched it with my parents and Vlad tonight.

Things I loved:
The setting! It probably wasn't really filmed in Antarctica, but it still made me want to go there.

The puffy colorful jackets they wore on the sledding expedition. they reminded me of these.
Something I hope to own soon.

The people characters

The "wacky friend" character

The dog characters

How the dogs didn't talk, unlike MOST Disney movies with starring animals

Paul Walker's home in Oregon

Paul Walker's wacky friend!

The wacky friend, and how it was Jason Biggs

No comments:

Post a Comment