Wednesday, December 22, 2010

LIST OF MY FAVORITE 2010 LISTS

Not sure if you have noticed, but lot of "best of 2010" lists have been popping up on the internet, in newspapers and magazines, and on the web. I obviously started this trend of lists. I am known for doing so. Starting trends. Here is a working collection of my favorite lists about this year so far in link form. I am wondering if maybe I should wait until the very last day of December to make this list? But I can't wait that long I just can't!! If I feel it's necessary, I will add to this list.


The 20 Worst Songs of 2010

John Crodian's year-end list


What Your Favorite Albums Say About You

My Brother's year end list, but only cause I feel like I have to include him because he is my brother. But he really does not deserve this type of recognition.

The Best Viral Videos Of 2010: A Retrospective

Brendan (McHugh)’s favorite things of 2010

The 10 Best Movies Of 2010

The 12 Best Animal Videos Of 2010


Alright that's it I guess maybe more later check back

EDIT: Yup I told you that there might be more to add to this list and you should check back later. Hope you checked back cause here is another list. This one makes my list mainly because I am a fan of the list maker- he is cool, nice, and blogs on blogger like I do. He deserves this recognition unlike my brother. Here is his list.

dennis in pennsylvania's top records and EP's from 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment