Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LIST OF THINGS I DON'T EVER WANT TO TALK ABOUT

Broken up into the categories of Food, Places, Activities, and Miscellaneous. I have had traumatic experiences with almost everything listed. Not really. Just some of what's listed. I don't want to talk about it. Feel free to make your own list of things you don't ever want to talk about. This post was inspired by Jacob Steilson.


Food:
Mayonnaise
Watermelon
Pickles
Chicken Noodle Soup
Onions
Vegan Pizza
Daiya Cheese


Places:
Tri-State Mall, Calymont DE
Main Street, Newark DE
Moonflower, West Chester PA
Cattie Shack, Chadds Ford PA
Main Street, Exton PA
Interstate 80 through Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois
Gary, Indiana
Surf Mall, Ocean City NJ
DK Diner, West Chester PA
Pat's Pizza, Everywhere USA
Accent Music, Wilmington DE
Kirkwood Highway, DE
The Point, Chadds Ford PA

Activities:
Driving in Washington DC
Parking in Washington DC
Puking
Going to Best Buy
Cleaning my room
Getting abducted
Driving to Chicago

Miscellaneous:
Smart Cars
Ear bud headphones that come with Ipods
What I'm doing with my life
Getting parking tickets
Overdraft protection fees

No comments:

Post a Comment